Here are the locations of all the hidden Gnomes on the Fortnite Chapter 4: OG map which are required to locate and collect as part of a secret quest.
The release of Fortnite OG has been a huge success for Epic Games with the concurrent player count record hitting new heights.
The peak hit 6,172,463 please on Saturday whereas previously, the record was around 2.8 million. It is important to note that Epic didn’t provide access to the player count prior to May of this year.
It’s unlikely we’re anywhere close to the numbers when Fortnite was at its peak in 2018. However, with Epic seeing more than double the usual players since OG Fortnite, it’s safe to assume they’re happy with how they planned out this short chapter.
Although there were leaks of Secret Battle Pass coming back with the new season, that hasn’t happened unless Epic intends to add this in one of the two updates planned for this season.
In any case, we do know we have a secret quest in the form of finding the garden gnomes that you might have come across while doing your thing on the OG map.
For anyone who played chapter one, you’ll know Epic used to have secret quest lines, most of which revolved around gnomes, and thought it would be fitting to add them back into the game.
There are 10 garden gnomes hidden around the Fortnite map that players need to find, and we have the location of each of them, which we’ve included below.
Fortnite Gnome All Map Locations – Hidden Quest
We have the locations below thanks to HarryNinetyFour, and we have a map with all the Fortnite garden gnomes marked thanks to FN_Assist.
Remember, each collected hidden Fortnite OG garden gnome will provide players with 20,000 XP. With a total of ten available, players can get 200,000 XP.
You can find the first hidden Fortnite garden gnome on the northwest side of the back on the hill by Junk Junction.
It’ll be in front of the metal llama statue as seen below.
The closest secret Fortnite OG gnome to the one above can be found south of Pleasant Park.
You can find the hidden secret Fortnite OG gnome at the small campsite in front of the teddy that’s on the log.
Risky Reels is also home to a secret Fortnite OG gnome on the north side of the named location.
It’ll be behind the green RV next to the fence sitting at a table as shown below.
For the other hidden gnomes in Fortnite OG, we’ve listed the locations below along with a map that provides the location of each marked on the map.
- Weeping Woods – In the middle of the location in the maze on the west side. You’ll find the gnome next to the teddy.
- Lonely Lodge – North side of the location near the water next to the no fishing sign.
- Paradise Palms – Near the east side of the location closer to the edge of the map. You’ll find the gnome looking at the right gravestone.
- Dusty Divot – north side of the location in the small pool of water on a water float next to the teddy bear.
- Shifty Shafts – on the northeast side of the location on the hill that is home to the broken-down battle bus. The gnome will,l be on the south side in the mud.
- Shifty Shafts Main Location – go into the location and break the fence and you’ll see a gnome sitting at a table.
- Greasy Grove – Northeast ide on the hill right next to the stone head. The Gnome will be sitting on the chair.
Here’s the map with all gnomes locations on the Fortnite OG map from FN_Assist:
The post All Fortnite OG Hidden Gnome Map Locations – Secret Quest appeared first on Fortnite Insider.