Fortnite's v20.10 update has arrived with a number of changes and additions to Creative. Here's everything introduced in today's update.
Battle Royale Weapons
Rock vehicles with the Anvil Rocket Launcher. With the Anvil Rocket Launcher, look into its scope and lock onto your vehicle target. Once your target’s locked, fire a rocket that’ll go flying its way!
Update: Wildlife, Creature, Guard Spawners
- The max health of Wildlife, Creatures and Guards has been increased by up to 10 times the previous amount.
Other Feature Updates
- Additional fantasy music added to the Radio device and sfx to the Speaker device.
Prefab & Gallery Updates
- Added 6 new Prefabs
– IO Blimp
– The Fortress
– 4 Command Cavern Prefabs
- Added 10 new Galleries
– 3 IO Blimp Galleries
– 2 The Fortress Galleries
– 4 Command Cavern Galleries
- Rocket League Prop Gallery
- Added prison assets to The Shark Wall Gallery, The Shark Floor & Stair Gallery and The Shark Prop Gallery.
- Added a sand dune fence to Sweaty Sands Prop Gallery.
Known issues: Epic is aware of an issue that will prevent creators from opening the detailed view of the following galleries.
- Sweaty Sands Prop Gallery
- The Shark Wall Gallery
- The Shark Floor & Stair Gallery
- The Shark Prop Gallery
- The Shark Rock Gallery Large
- The Shark Rock Gallery
- The Shark Cliff Gallery
Prefabs & Gallery Fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused rocks from the Scorched galley to have no textures.
- Fixed issues with Tall Grass Galleries, where a bundle of grass could be destroyed by weapons and bundles would float above the ground when placed.
- Fixed an issue with assets in the Glass Prop Gallery, from displaying the correct customization name.
- Fixed a shadow casting issue with the Torchlight, from the Ambient Gallery.
- Fixed a texture issue with the fuel tank from EGO prefabs.
- Fixed an issue where an ArtDeco pillar would give the wrong resource material.
- Fixed an issue where some mushrooms, in the Resource Prop Gallery, were not showing health/damage.
- Fixed an issue that caused the sentry device to slide down uneven surfaces.
- Option to disable color glow and sound effect on the damage amplifier power up.
- Fixed an issue on Survival Island that caused lakes and other water to appear invisible.
- Fixed an issue where new islands made with the Frosty Fortress starter island did not have mantling, sprint, and shoulder bash on by default.
- Fixed an issue with some cosmetics that appeared as a bright glow when using the Visual Effect powerup.
- Fixed an issue that caused vehicles to often hit an invisible wall.
- Fixed an issue with join in progress for certain team-specific devices.
- Fixed a texture issue on fuel tanks.
- Fixed an issue where a player who was eliminated from a game could respawn on a different island.
- Fixed an issue that caused Team Settings and Inventory to override health restoration settings when switching teams.
- Fixed a missing icon issue with the ice block from the Ice House Gallery.
- Fixed an issue with being open to open General Props Gallery A in inventory.
Read the Patch Notes for Battle Royale here.
Read the Patch Notes for Save the World here.
Follow us on Twitter (@FortniteBR) to keep up with the latest Fortnite news, leaks and more.